Introduction to ANSYS Composite PrepPost
- 2 days
- Scandinavian, English on demand
- PC-access, lunch and necessary documentation is included in the course fee
Hva lærer du?
This course provides an introduction to analyses of composite structures using ANSYS Composites PrepPost (ACP). ACP aims to greatly simplify the process of setting up composite models (Preprocessing), solving and reviewing results with respect to different failure criteria (Postprocessing).
This course will go through basic mechanical properties of composites and modern failure criteria theories, in addition to the complete process of how to set up, solve and review a composite simulation using Workbench and ACP. ACP integrates with ANSYS Workbench, so basic knowledge of this is desired
- Basics on Composites
- Numerical Simulation of Composites
- Classification and Mechanics of Materials
- Elasticity of Laminates
- Modeling of Composites with ANSYS Composites PrepPost
- Additional Features in ANSYS Composites PrepPost
- Failure criteria for Composite Materials
- Geometric Nonlinear Behavior of Composite Structures