Student Course - ANSYS CFD with CFX
- 3 days
- Scandinavian, english on demand
- Necessary documentation is included in the course fee
Hva lærer du?
ANSYS CFX is a fluid analysis software tool that combines CAD input, automatic meshing and a fast solution algorithm. The ANSYS CFX Introductory Course is a three-day course and consists of lectures and hands-on practical examples.
Basics of geometry creation, grid generation, physical model specification, solution, and post-processing are covered. During the last day, the student's own applications are examined. Please note that only introductory material and related applications will be addressed.
- Introduction to CFD
- Domains and Boundary Conditions
- Solver Settings – Steady State and Transient Simulations
- Interfaces and Moving Zones
- Heat Transfer and Radiation
- CFX Expression Language
The course also includes Introduction to DesignModeler and Meshing Application training.