- 2 days
- Scandinavian, english on demand
- PC-access, lunch and necessary documentation is included in the course fee
Hva lærer du?
This training course covers the ANSYS/LS-DYNA Interface, which seamlessly links ANSYS pre- and post-processing software with the LS-DYNA explicit solver to conduct highly nonlinear, transient dynamic analyses.
Sequential solutions are also discussed, in which the ANSYS implicit solver is used in conjunction with the LS-DYNA explicit solver to extend the range of applications.
- Part Definitions
- Material Definitions
- Loading, Rigid Bodies, and Boundary Conditions
- Contact Surfaces
- Solution and Simulation Controls
- Explicit-to-Implicit Sequential Solution
- Implicit-to-Explicit Sequential Solution
- Drop Test Module (DTM)
- ALE (Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian) Method
Target customers for the course
Prerequisites: ANSYS APDL for Workbench